Grants Management Advisory Committee (GMAC)
GMAC Member Vacancies
The Grant Management Unit (GMU) is seeking to fill several vacant seats on the Grants Management Advisory Committee. If you are interested in serving the State of Nevada by lending your knowledge and expertise, please check the GMAC Member webpage for current vacancies and the statutory requirements associated with each vacancy, and contact GMU Chief Connie Lucido at 775-684-4001.
Created under NRS 232.383, the Grants Management Advisory Committee (GMAC) consists of fifteen (15) members appointed by the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Duties outlined in statute are to:
- Review requests for monetary grant awards to agencies that provide services to persons;
- Submit recommendations concerning each funding request to the Director;
- Adopt policies setting forth criteria for determining funding recommendations;
- Monitor monetary grant awards;
- Assist Department staff in determining the needs of local communities and in setting priorities for funding programs administered by the Department;
- Consider funding strategies for the Department and make recommendations concerning funding strategies to the Director.
GMAC meeting materials, including meeting minutes, older than two years are archived and removed from the website. For copies, please contact the Grant Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.