Office of Community Partnerships and Grants
2016 Statewide Community Needs Assessment
Contact the CPG
VISION To be a valued partner in strengthening the ability of communities to respond to human service needs.
MISSION To help families and individuals in Nevada reach their highest level of self-sufficiency by supporting the community agencies that serve them through engagement, advocacy and resource development.
- The Office of Community Partnerships and Grants (CPG) builds and supports statewide community networks that help families and individuals assess their needs and work toward holistic solutions.
- The CPG manages available grant funds in a fair and responsible manner that encourages engagement among community organizations, stimulates innovation and maximizes impact.
- The CPG shares responsibility for program accountability, growth and success with its community partners.
- The CPG engages in the development of new programs and strengthens existing programs through short- and long-term planning, establishing meaningful goals, tracking achievements, and advocating for sustainability.
- The CPG serves as a department-wide resource to foster common standards in grantmaking, streamline processes, share compliance requirements, and otherwise advocate for enhanced coordination among divisions that grant funds to community partners.
- The CPG inspires staff to strategically and professionally execute their present responsibilities while preparing for the next steps in their careers.
Family Resource Centers
Problem Gambling Treatment and Prevention
Relieving Hunger: Food Security One-Stop Shops
Advisory Committee on Problem Gambling (ACPG)
Grants Management Advisory Committee (GMAC)
News, Reports and Grantee Documents
Link to News
Link to Reports and Grantee Documents