GMAC Member Vacancies
The Grants Management Unit (GMU) is seeking to fill several vacant seats on the Grants Management Advisory Committee. If you are interested in serving the State of Nevada by lending your knowledge and expertise, please Apply to Join a Board through DHHS. Current membership of the board can be found through the member roster linked below.
Created under NRS 232.383, the Grants Management Advisory Committee (GMAC) consists of fifteen (15) members appointed by the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
Duties outlined in statute are to:
- Review requests for monetary grant awards to agencies that provide services to persons;
- Submit recommendations concerning each funding request to the Director;
- Adopt policies setting forth criteria for determining funding recommendations;
- Monitor monetary grant awards;
- Assist Department staff in determining the needs of local communities and in setting priorities for funding programs administered by the Department;
- Consider funding strategies for the Department and make recommendations concerning funding strategies to the Director.
GMAC meeting materials, including meeting minutes, older than two years are archived and removed from the website. For copies, please contact the Grants Management Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.