SB 340 of the 81st Session of the Nevada Legislature created the Nevada Home Care Employment Standards Board (HCESB). This board reviews investigation of, and makes recommendations for, the improvement of working conditions in the critical home care industry.
The Director of the Department of Health and Human Services (or designee) is the chair and a non-voting member of the HCESB.
- Maxine Hartranft, Representing Employers
- Kristi De Leon, Representing Employers
- Robert P. Crockett, Representing Employers
- Shanieka Cooper, Representing Employees
- Farren Epstein, Representing Employees
- Safiyyah AbdulRahim, Representing Employees
- Gerardo Louis Gonzalez, Representing Recipients
- Stephanie Schoen, Representing Recipients
- Sue Wagner, Representing Recipients
- Vacant, Nevada Labor Commissioner
Richard Whitley, Director of the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services, has designated Cody Phinney, Deputy Administrator of the Division of Public and Behavioral Health, as chair of the committee.
HCESB Member Binder
Recommendations to Director Richard Whitley
End of Year Reports